What if someone is injured on our premises?

Harvard employees are instructed to ask the injured person if he/she needs assistance. If possible let the injured person tell you what he/she wants to do. If medical attention is required call 9-911. Offer to call a family member or a friend and contact HUPD for assistance. Employees should never make a statement regarding liability or payment of bills. The Insurance Department should be notified of all incidents involving bodily injury to a third party (student, visitor or guest) as soon as possible by telephone (617-495-8668) and an Employee Incident Report Form should also be submitted.