Online Risk Management Self-Service

The Risk Strategy and Insurance Department is excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Risk Management Self-Service Center powered by Riskonnect. Please select the link below based on your desired task:

Riskonnect Claims Portal & Request Center

•    Click to Report a Claim
•    Click to Request a Certificate of Insurance or Surety Bond

Insured Vehicle List

•   Click to Add or Edit a Vehicle on the Insured Vehicle List

Mobile Property & Equipment Insurance

•   Click to Request Insurance for Equipment in Transit or Stored Off-Campus

For access issues and/or general questions, please contact