Risk Management and Audit Services
Risk Management & Audit Services (RMAS) assists University management in identifying, managing and mitigating risk by providing the following services: Financial, Operational, and Compliance Audit, Information Technology Audit, Risk Financing and Insurance, Risk Management, Compliance, and Construction.
To obtain evidence or a certificate of insurance, request new coverage, or file a claim, please visit our Online Risk Management Self-Service center.
|Information Technology Audit|
Anonymous Reporting Hotline
⚠️For COVID-19 related safety concerns⚠️
Please submit a report using the Risk and Safety Matters category.
1-877-694-2275, or submit an online report. A confidential, toll-free, 24-hour resource to report concerns relating to:
- Bias-related incidents
- Conflicts of interest
- Environmental health and safety concerns
- Accounting irregularities
- Inappropriate patient care
- International or local medical, safety, and security incidents
- Misuse of University resources/assets
- Regulatory compliance
- Sexual harassment or assault
- Suspected cases of abuse or neglect or other inappropriate behavior involving minors in Harvard programs
- Violations of law, contract, or University policy