In the event an accident occurs the driver should do the following:
- DO NOT ADMIT LIABILITY TO ANYONE.
- Exchange vehicle information with the other driver - name, address, license number, plate number, year, make, model of car, name of Insurance Company.
- If necessary, contact HUPD or the local police.
- Report all accidents immediately to Insurance Department, 617-495-8668, FAX 617-496-0505.
- Submit Auto Accident Report Form to Insurance Department.
- If a Harvard employee is injured, he/she should file a report with the Department of Human Resources - Worker's Compensation, Holyoke 6th Floor, tel. 617-495-2786, FAX 617-496-3998.